Bowing as a fool.

Charging the wrong tips, taking ever the wrong way.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

(...)

Peter.

Today I watched a movie, It moved me, such as a dog running into me, such as when I wake up drunken with the sun burning my face. I swear I don’t care, really, whether you believe me or not. When I was a child I used to play with fire, mom always said it was dangerous, but I’ve never minded.
While Stephen could walk around his neighborhood, Peter felt alone in his sad bed. The days were not equal to both of them. But, even so, they could bright inside their inside.
Give my money back, screamed Peter to Jason, but he didn’t. Peter was a social sick boy, but he could not mind.
Once, Peter’s mom had made a chocolate cake, she wanted Peter to call up his friends to eat it at their home, but nobody has gone. Peter, since then, should know he will take a different life, a excluded life, and perhaps, he should dedicate his life to some nobler cause.


Sally.

Although her shyness for boys, she was some kind of bitch. But she’d rather be called as ‘solicit girl’. She used to give fucks only with frustrated ones. It was such a pleasure for her, make them happy. Once she met her husband, this way. He was a sad guy who was used to think only about science, he was a physicist and never had a woman.

Dean.

He liked shooting against walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home