Bowing as a fool.

Charging the wrong tips, taking ever the wrong way.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

As we lie falling asleep.

- We are just two fools lying together on the same bed.
- What do you mean with ‘together’?
- I see, I could mean together in love, but now I just mean beside, close bodies, warm sensation; tenderness.
- Where do you guess we can go? I mean, achieve, get to.
- Perhaps nowhere.
- But nowhere does not exist.
- I don’t believe so.
- How come?
- For instance now, we’re lying on nowhere.
- We’re not.
- This bed just below us is nowhere. I mean we’re thinking of nothing but nothingness at all, we may be the embodiment of nothingness, and that means standing in nowhere, against nobody, talking about numb feelings, faded lives, which doesn’t exist as well as the other things I’ve formerly said.
- You’re quite capable of playing the meaningless.
- Maybe not when you make choices.
- But choices are entirely linked to chances, as well as likelihood.
- You ought not to involve likelihood; it’s something you don’t know about.
- We are going as far as nowhere.
- Shall we stop?
- Where?
- Where we are.
- Maybe not.
- I’ve got some slightly chilled beers.
- I don’t like it.
- Why not? It is just beer as it’s ever been.
- It’s not the same, definitely.
- Ok, temperature urges you for drinking or not.
- Absolutely.
- You fagot. I’ve either got water.
- No, thanks, I’d better drink nothing. I’d rather remain lying dully on the bed.
- Beside or away from me?
- It doesn’t matter.
- I’m asking you, would you like me gone?
- I’ve said already, it does not matter.
- It should matter. I wish to know.
- Yes, you can stay.
- I can stay or you wish I stayed?
- Hell, I’ve said, no matter.
- It’s not the same for me, maybe just like slightly chilled beers are not the same for you. Has anything changed since then?
- You can’t ever know whether I wish you stay or not because, for me, it really has got no matter. And definetely things have changed in such a way that the chilled beer shall not be the same, for my consciousness is not the same either.
- Ok, I’ll make us some coffee.
- Yes. Don’t take as long as I can forget what we were talking about, eh?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio Diamantino Neto said...

But how can we forget this kind of situation my brother? Good dialog, so good tale.This week I wrote a poem called "3 da madrugada" on Rasgamortalha. It's a kind of conclusion about feelins and thoughts like these you described here. Go there and you won't forgive yourself. I'm waiting for your visit there.

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home